By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
A refreshing way to dress up your Pét-Nat in the winter months.
- 1 bottle of Beaver Creek Vineyards Biodynamic Pét-Nat
- 4 cups organic pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup Big Island Bees organic lehua blossom honey
- 2 tablespoons organic lemon juice
1. Bring pomegranate juice, honey, and lemon juice to a simmer in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Once the honey has dissolved, reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer until the juice has reduced to 1 1/2 cups, 45-60 minutes. Stir the molasses frequently as it thickens to keep it from burning. When the molasses is done, allow it to cool to room temperature.
2. Prepare champagne flutes with a few pomegranate seed and a tablespoon or more of pomegranate molasses.
3. Add Pét-Nat to flutes, cheers, and enjoy!